Compatible with 32- and 64-bit editions of Windows 10, 8.1, and 7, this downloadable version of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2018 from Corel lets all types of artists deliver professional-quality outputs across varying types of mediums, including logos and signs, marketing materials, web and social media graphics, billboards, and more. Additionally, file format compatibility and color management tools provide the flexibility and color accuracy that is needed for all types of projects. Users are provided with 10,000 clipart and digital images, 2000 high-resolution digital photos, over 1000 TrueType and/or OpenType fonts, 350 professionally designed templates, 2000 vehicle templates, over 500 interactive frames and photos frames, and over 600 fountain, vector, and bitmap fills.
This suite includes CorelDRAW 2018 for vector illustration and page layout, Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2018 for image editing, Corel Font Manager 2018 for font exploration and management, Corel PowerTRACE 2018 for bitmap-to-vector tracing, Corel CONNECT 2018 for finding content, Corel CAPTURE 2018 for screen captures, Corel AfterShot 3 HDR for raw photo editing, and BenVISTA PhotoZoom Pro 4 for enlarging digital images. Supporting applications include Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications 7.1, Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications 2017, Barcode Wizard, Duplexing Wizard, GPL Ghostscript, and WhatTheFont.
Features new to CorelDRAW 2018 include Symmetry Drawing Mode, a Block Shadow tool, align and distribute nodes, corner control in dashed lines & outlines, an impact tool, a pointillizer, PhotoCocktail, interactive photo straightening, interactive photo perspective adjusting, AfterShot 3 HDR, toggle snapping on/off, a project timer, an Embedding Rights font filter, Publish to Word Press functionality, an add perspective effect, and apply envelopes to bitmaps. Enhanced features include the LiveSketch tool, apply & manage fills and transparencies, customize curve preview and editing, vector previews, Corel’s Font Manager, Microsoft Surface Dial support, stylus capabilities, and GPU-accelerated vector previews.
An authenticated version of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite and Internet connection are required to access some of the included software components, online content, and features, such as AfterShot 3 HDR and BenVISTA PhotoZoom Pro 4 applications. To access online features and content included with your software, you must sign in to authenticate your copy of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite. An Internet connection is required to sign in to authenticate CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, receive product updates, and access online content, features, and services. You can use CorelDRAW Graphics Suite offline provided you connect to the Internet at least once every 30 days.
- Empower Your Creativity
- CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2018 is a graphic design software enjoyed by millions of professionals, small business owners, and design enthusiasts worldwide. It offers a seamless design experience for graphics, layout, illustration, photo editing, tracing, web images, print projects, art, typography, and more. Design with confidence and achieve strong results.
- Get Started Quickly
- Whether you’re a first-time user or an experienced designer, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2018 makes it easy to get started on your creative journey. Enjoy one-click access to versatile in-product learning, design assets, plug-ins, and more. Be productive with a workspace that matches your workflow needs and benefit from high-quality content. Quickly find fonts for projects with the font search and filtering feature.
- Design with Efficiency
- Unleash your creative potential with versatile, high-caliber tools to express your style and delight your audience. In this version, Corel has responded to their CorelDRAW users with impressive, innovative features, including the new Symmetry drawing mode, Block Shadow tool, bitmap perspectives, and publish to WordPress. Be more productive with faster processing, customizable shortcuts, and the new automatic alignment and straighten.
- Output with Ease
- Deliver professional-quality output that will make a lasting impression across most mediums. From distinctive logos and signs, to striking marketing materials, web and social media graphics, billboards, and more, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite has everything you need to be successful. With wide file format compatibility and advanced color-management tools, you’ll get the flexibility and color accuracy you need for all types of projects.
Who Choose CorelDRAW?
- Enjoy professional applications to produce virtually any design or photo project.
- Explore versatile, intuitive tools to express your style and impress your audience.
- Rely on extensive file format compatibility and faster processing to make complex workflow tasks more efficient.
- Stay on the edge of design technology and enrich your creative journey with state-of-the-art tools.
- Enjoy a seamless design experience with a tailor-made interface and lots of customization capabilities.
An Expansive Toolbox of Versatile Applications
- CorelDRAW 2018 – Vector illustration and page layout
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2018 – Image editing
- Corel Font Manager 2018 – Font exploration and management tool
- Corel PowerTRACE 2018 – Bitmap-to-vector tracing (included as part of CorelDRAW 2018 application)
- Corel CONNECT 2018 – Content finder
- Corel CAPTURE 2018 – Screen capture tools